We know rigid quality control is paramount to our customers, and we expect no less from ourselves. Superior equipment and knowledgeable employees are the keys to our outstanding record of quality.
Apart from ISO 9001 & PED/AD 2000 W0, our foundry has been certified by Lloyd’s Register, BV (Bureau Veritas) for manufacturing castings in carbon steel, low alloy steel, stainless steel and alloy steel.
In-house Inspection facilities(Independent labs for each Foundry Unit)
- Chemical Analysis - Vacuum emission direct reading spectrometers – 31 elements
- Universal Testing Machine – 40 ton machine equipped with electronic extensometer.
- Hardness testing – One machine capable of checking hardness by Brinnell- and Rockwell methods.
- We also maintain an on-site NDT facility for in-house magnetic particle and liquid penetrant testing.
- In addition to our in-house NDT capabilities, we maintain close relationships with fully certified X-ray and ultrasonic testing vendors in our area for third-party certification