KUI Investment casting uses the lost wax process to produce complex precision castings in a variety of materials. It is highly automated facility with 30,000 sq. ft of manufacturing space and further areas designated for future expansion
- Our equipment design is based on detailed process know how and extensive long term experience.
- Automated wax injection presses 12 ton to 35 ton with 10000 CC injection volumes.
- In-house developed inject able pattern, riser wax, water soluble wax and ceramic core.
- State of art shelling facility with precisely controlled environmental condition.
- Robotic shelling for heavier parts under installation.
- Rotary hearth shell sintering furnace for uniform heating of shells.
- Battery of induction furnace crucibles (100kg ,150 kg and 250 kg) – 5 Numbers.
- Electric heat treatment furnace with quenching car mechanism.
- In-house R&D facility to enhance our capability.
Dimension: Any part within 700mm cube and in the weight range of 0.05 kg to 80 kg with wall thickness of more than 2mm
Alloys: Ferrous and non-ferrous metals and its alloys including nickel, cobalt and copper based.
Lead time: 8 weeks for new product development and 4 weeks for regular supplies with > 99% on-time delivery. When you need few castings in shortest possible time, we are there to supply the castings in 4 days time.